£28,647 per year + USE OF A CAR
over 2 years ago
Have you ever wanted to work for a Military Charity who have been there for families through thick and thin?
This military charity founded in 1919, they have not only support men and woman who have given their lives but also their families. They are seeking a vibrant Fundraising individual to join their team, and help the raise funds that are so vital for the charity.
- Do have a knowledge and experience of community fundraising.
- With the sparkle and passion to meet and exceed targets.
- Are you an outstanding communicator, that can make the “ask” clearly and persuasively.
- The skills to work to the highest of standards, in a methodical and logical manner
- The flexibility to travel to the relevant geographical sites, to establish and drive Community Fundraising
If you are a dynamic self-starter, with enthusiasm that sparkles and the drive to really make an impact and a difference where it matters, please do give me a call
Closing date 8th July 2016
If you are interested in this role please call Sally on 0117 360 1317 or send your CV to email@example.com. If your CV is not up to date, and you would like to know more please contact me for an informal chat