over 2 years ago
This small UK human rights organisation undertaking invaluable work that makes a fundamental difference to peoples’ lives is recruiting for a Fundraiser to join with the aim of implementing and developing a fundraising strategy. This is a one year contract role with the option to work four or five days per week.
Main duties within this role will include:
- Developing and implementing a programme of challenge events, recruiting and supporting participants
- Introduce a supporter stewardship programme including a regular supporter e-newsletter and small cash appeal
- Develop and promote activities and events which supporters can carry out in order to generate income for the charity
- Devise and implement a test recruitment campaign for regular givers
- Monitor all activity and report on key indicators including net income and return on investment and making recommendations for future investment
- Work with key colleagues to raise awareness of the cause
- Manage key tools for fundraising including the supporter database and putting processes in place to track income
- Recruit and manage volunteers as necessary
The charity is looking for someone with the following experience to undertake this role:
- Previous experience in a fundraising role with a focus on challenge events, community fundraising or direct marketing
- Proven track record of meeting and working to fundraising targets
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with supporters and commitment to excellent supporter care
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues in an accessible way to a range of audiences
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, with the ability to analyse fundraising success
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.