£15k - 18k per year
over 3 years ago
Local Health Charity – Fundraiser – Stockton - £15,000 - £18,000 - J53759EDR
TPP are looking to recruit a Fundraiser on behalf of a well-loved health charity in the heart of Stockton. We are looking for a passionate fundraiser with a talent for both community and corporate fundraising. You will work to increase the income of the charity via community and special events. You will be tasked with raising awareness and increasing donations from existing donors, whilst also helping to plan promote and develop new community fundraising activities. In addition to this you will be expected to maintain excellent relationships with both existing and potential supporters.
This role would be ideal for a Graduate who is interesting in developing a career in fundraising.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the following abilities:
- Demonstrable experience of planning and promoting income generating events
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and motivate individuals and groups of volunteers
- Ability to work within agreed and often tight timescales
- Understanding of and ability to use and interpret financial data, such as budgets and accounts
- Proven ability to proactively build effective working relationships with other staff / partners within a programme / project and with external stakeholders
Closing Date: as soon as possible
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellen Drummond 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J53759EDR and the job title fundraiser