City of London, London
£35000 - £37000 per annum
about 3 years ago
TPP are working closely with a fantastic health charity who are searching for a Funding Operations Manager. Supporting within their demanding, dynamic team & working closely with the Head of Finance and Operations, you will deliver a crucial function within the organisation and be responsible for all administration of the grants and special purpose funds across the Charity.
Working alongside the funding, trust engagement and communications teams, you will be required to manage internal and external queries, monitor and progress workflows & directly line manage the Funding Operations Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career within the not-for-profit sector, with the client offering benefits such as flexible working at the option to work from home.
Ideally looking for an experienced and motivated 'self-starter', the successful candidate will have the following:
- Although a degree is desirable, they will consider candidates who are educated to A-Level standard
- Must have some familiarity with basic financial terms and concepts
- You must management experience alongside considerable general office administration experience
- A good knowledge of CRM/database systems
- Previous knowledge of a finance system is desirable
- Grant administration experience
To apply for this Funding Operations Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 63377CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.