Up to £18.68 per hour + plus holiday
8 months ago
My client, a forward thinking and dynamic membership body, are looking for a dedicated Fund Manager to support the development and management of their newly established Challenge Fund with a significant budget.
This is an exciting time to join the team while they embark on their flagship project that forms part of their organisation wide strategy to invest their resources in innovative ideas and programmes, building stronger alliances in their specialist sector.
You will lead on the processing and shortlisting of applications, processing payments to successful applicants and developing ongoing relationships with fund awardees ensuring that all timeframes for the application and post-award cycle are adhered to. This is a collaborative role working closely with senior stakeholders including the Chief Executive.
- To manage the fund application process, acknowledging and keeping a record of all submitted applications and ensuring that they are processed in a timely manner.
- To manage a portfolio of live Challenge Fund awardees and monitor and report their progress towards agreed targets to ensure adherence to the fund terms and focus
- To serve as the main point of contact to deliver advice and guidance to prospective and current funding recipients (eligibility, policies, and any other Q&A) and to manage relationships with multiple fund applicants/holders.
- To compile regular evaluation reports on annual spend, number of applications, the type of applying organisations and progress of fund holders for a comprehensive evaluation of the fund's impact on its overall aims and objectives
- To lead on the planning, marketing and launching of the funding rounds of the Challenge Fund.
- To ensure the timely payments of all approved grants.
My client will consider applicants with grants experience who are looking to take their first step up into management level and are encouraged to apply.
This is a temporary role to cover planned sick leave for 6-8 weeks.
In order to be considered for this role you must be available to interview on the 8th March with the view to start soon after.