£40000.00 - £40506.00 per annum
7 months ago
One of the leading Royal Colleges are looking for a Front End Engineer to join their team.
The role is based in Cardiff offering a salary of £40,506 per annum.
Your main duties are:
* Create appealing and functional designs for web applications
* Define UX of features and functionality based on industry recommended principles
* Work in a tight-knit team of developers to deliver solutions in an agile environment
* Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements
* Define and run design workshops sessions
* Keep up to date with latest best practice and technologies in the frontend ecosystem
* Projects may require meetings at different locations, candidates must be happy to travel
* CSS and CSS pre-processors
* ES6 experience a plus
* Strong experience creating functional and aesthetically pleasing designs * Familiar with creating wireframes using tools such as Figma or Axure is a plus
* Knowledge of task runners is beneficial
* Developing responsive user experiences
* Agile development methodology
* Familiar with modular design
* IDE experience (such as Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio)
* Some familiarity with working with C# MVC backend
* Experience with a CMS a big plus
This role will be closing on 18th April, 2021.
Candidates shortlisted will be required to write a supporting statement.
If interested, please apply with a copy of your CV.