£40k per year
almost 3 years ago
We are recruiting for an exciting new role to develop and deliver an innovative borough wide health programme.
Key stakeholders will include:
- Public Health England
- Local Community Organisations and Charities
The Programme Manager will have full management responsibility for developing, planning, implementing and managing the Fit4Life Programme. This includes ensuring that it meets all financial, delivery and quality targets and outcomes. The Programme Manager will manage a budget of £600K per annum and develop the staff team of 15 people including dietitians, physical activity specialists, community health educators and administrators. In addition, they will grow and expand the programme.
The successful candidate must have significant people management experience and project or programme delivery experience, strong leadership skills and a track record in delivering quality community services.
Other key skills / experience includes
- Good working knowledge of the health and social care sector
- A track record of implementing and managing the delivery of contracts and delivering customer service to a high level
- Excellent operational management
- Change management
- Knowledge of obesity services and delivery
- Excellent understanding of behaviour change concepts and techniques in relation to healthier lifestyles
This vacancy offers a fixed term contract until September 2018
Closing date = 18 April
Interview date = 28 April
For a confidential chat about this role please call Rob on 0207198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org