Up to £50000 per annum
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available within a successful and growing education organisation who are recruiting for a Financial Systems Accountant. This is a permanent full time role working within a hybrid working environment with the offices based in Central London. Reporting into the Head of Finance & Director of Finance & Corporate Governance. The main responsibilities for this role will be covering responsibilities for across 5 difference countries will be to develop systems and process to ensure the effective and processing of finance data and develop management reporting to key stakeholders.
- To ensure the accounting systems, management reporting system and CRM system used by the Finance Department are fit for purpose.
- To be the main point of contact for the Finance department and the wider organisation in relation to finance systems and technical issues.
- Enhance reporting to stakeholders within the implementation of new system.
- Provide training for new joiners within the Finance department and wider organisation regarding systems.
- To develop systems and processes as and when required to enhance knowledge
- Month -end and year-end reconciliations and reporting duties for all balance sheets accounts
- Work with budget holders to prepare the department annual budgets
- Summarise the report at month-end highlighting unreconciled and outstanding items.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified and have a proven track record as a Financial Systems Accountant. To have worked within a not-for-profit organisation would be desirable but isn't essential. It is important to have strong communication skills and can get stuck into a busy role. This is a permanent role working 35 hours a week with a hybrid working environment, the offices are based in Central London. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.