£45500.00 - £46000.00 per annum
8 months ago
One of the international charities based in Central London are looking for a Finance Planning and Analyst to join their diverse team.
This is a 6-7 month contract role and the client would like the selected candidate to join them in February 2020. Therefore, the candidates available immediately or on a short notice period will only be contacted for this role.
The salary being offered for this role is £46,000 per annum.
Candidates from commercial sector are welcome to apply for this role as well.
Some of your key duties are:
- Workout trends / financial planning
- Critically review, analyse and challenge budget/forecast submissions
- Building Financial models
- Prepare the statutory accounts and represent finance on the Trustees Annual Report working group
- Ability to Business Partner with budget holders and work with the two Finance Business Partners
Key skills required:
- CCAB Qualified Accountants or working towards a recognised finance qualification
- Very strong FP&A experience
- Ability to work within a strong team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates applying for this role will be invited for an interview on 27th January 2020.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.