£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Analytical, thorough, and good with numbers? I am seeking a Financial Planning Analyse such as yourself to join an exciting Arts organisation on a fixed term contract starting in November. Come and join a small but growing finance team of 4 and support the Finance Director with spreadsheet modelling, cash flow forecasts, and the upcoming Arts Council funding renewal.
- Review of financial accounting processes during an implementation from Sage Accounting package
- Coding & structure to ensure everyone is optimising the systems functionality
- Modelling and cash flow forecasts ensuring precise and accurate
- User training and walk-throughs on basic processes recommending any process improvements that can be made
- Create monthly/quarterly timetable of deliverables and supporting process documents
- Overlook management accounting reporting suite
You will be working closely with the Finance Director and support through the planning and analyse required whilst implementing new systems and processes. This fixed term contract is to start in November and will initially be for 6 months. You will be able to demonstrate good communications skills and able to articulate finance processes to non-finance staff. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.