£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A £30million turnover leading membership body based in London are looking for a Financial Management Advisor (Senior Consultant).
Due to expansion this is a newly created role offering a salary between £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
If you are happy with a variety of assignments, often in different parts of the country, working alone or as part of a team, providing advice on different aspects of financial management to local authorities, police, central government departments and other aspects of the public sector then this is an ideal role for you.
Candidates applying for this role, must have experience having worked as Financial Managers/Business Partners in local or central government or related organisations.
Some of your key duties are:
- Contribute to business planning, budget forecasting and monitoring
- Assist in delivering all KPIs
- Maintain up to date and detailed knowledge of public finance
- Work closely with the Business Development and Advisory teams
- Maintain and provide timely and accurate management information
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- CIPFA qualified or holds equivalent accountancy qualification
- Experience of technical accounting, including processes and systems
- 2-3 years post-qualification experience in a finance role in public sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Closing date for this role is 13th March 2020.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact me for an informal chat.