£38k per year
12 months ago
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are a finance professional? Perhaps a finalist and in the process of completing a recognised CCAB Qualification and looking to develop? Then this would be a great opportunity for you.
A leading and growing charity in the field of prisoner education based close to Battersea are looking for their next Financial Controller.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £38,000 per annum.
If you would like to work for a charity with a proven track record of transforming prisoner lives through learning then this is an ideal role.
You will be managing one member of staff and this is a very hands on role where you will be working very closely with the senior professional with oversight of finance.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the accurate and timely financial processing of monthly grant giving transactions
- Develop a monthly, quarterly and annual timetable for the finance team
- Management of Payroll and processing of payroll data, pensions and auto-enrolment
- Preparation, delivery and reporting of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Financial planning and analysis
- Ensure financial control and compliance
- Process and systems development
- Leading and managing the Finance Officer
Candidates applying for this role must be available to interview w/c 19th June, 2017.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other finance professionals? Take our finance salary survey to find out now!