£45k - 50k per year
about 3 years ago
Financial Controller - International Charity - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
One of the world's leading charity organisations are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
With 25% travel overseas mainly to Asia and Africa you must have proven experience of having worked in either of these two continents.
You must have experience working for an International NGO.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
(1) Ensure the financial controls of the organisation are maintained accurately
(2) Experience of reviewing existing financial controls and improve where required
(3) Checking of month end submissions submitted by all regional offices
(4) Support users in the use and understanding of the system
(5) Ability to provide support by checking of payroll, payments and journals
(6) Preparing of the annual consolidated cash flow from country offices
(7) Managing a team
Skills and experience required for this role are:
(1) Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
(2) Thorough knowledge of UK statutory reporting
(3) Proven experience of having worked in Asia or Africa
(4) Knowledge of PS Financials is desirable
(5) French, Spanish or Portuguese language skills both written and verbal is desirable
This is a fast moving role, so in order to be considered please send in your CV for immediate consideration.