£45k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Are you ready for your next move?
Would you like to work for a leading International NGO based in Edinburgh?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for an international charity as a Financial Controller.
This is a newly created role offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Candidates from commercial sector are welcome to apply as well.
Some of your key duties are:
- Plan, direct and manage all accounting functions
- Review monthly internal financial reports
- Provide advice on the development and implementation of accounting systems / modules
- Work closely with the Director of Finance
- Management of team
Key skills required for this role are:
- CCAB Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a similar capacity
- Very strong analytical and report-writing skills
- Experience of staff management
- Very strong interpersonal skills
Candidates applying for this role will be based in Edinburgh.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other finance professionals? Take our finance salary survey to find out now!