City of London, London
£48000 - £51750 per annum
4 months ago
Are you ready to work for one of the most prestigious societies in the world?
My client based in Central London are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team. You will be working very closely with the Head of Finance and will be managing a strong finance tea,.
Candidates applying for this role must have a recognised CCAB qualification.
The salary being offered is between £48,000 - £51,750 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
- To ensure the assets of the organisation are properly controller and accounted for
- Preparation of Statutory accounts
- Managing all internal and external audits
- To prepare cash flow and investment models allowing senior management and officers to understand the investment portfolio
- Ensure VAT and tax returns and gift aid claims are prepared
Key skills required for this role are:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent finance qualification)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing computerised accounting systems
- Managing and motivating staff
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight dead lines
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be interviewed w/c 27th November, 2017.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.