City of London, London
Up to £48314.00 per annum
28 days ago
This Financial Controller role is working for an arts membership organisation based in the City of London. This is a full time role, working as part of a team of 5 people and the successful Financial Controller will have 2 direct reports.
The Financial Controller is required to;
- Ensure all income is processed correctly, and that its is accurately accounted for in both financial and management accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate closure of monthly management accounts
- Manage and maintain the cashflow forecast ensuring there is sufficient funds to meet requirements
- Maintain the fixed asset register and ensure accurate reporting of all fixed asset and investments in financial accounts
- Ensure that VAT is properly submitted, and that partial exemption adjustment are accurately accounted for
- Prepare statutory accounts and other relevant documents to complete the year end process, working closely with auditors and leading on the process
- Partake in system related projects
Applicants for the position of Financial Accountant must ideally have experience of working in similar role within a charity as a sound knowledge around charity accounting compliance particularly VAT submissions is required. In addition, applicants should have experience of project work particularly around system migration, and working knowledge of Business Central accounting system is highly desirable.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Financial Controller through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.