City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
This is an immediate start on going Financial Controller role, suitable for a newly qualified accountant with experience of operational and strategic accounting.
This developing education charity is looking for a talented newly qualified accountant to join its existing finance team of 5 people. Reporting to the head of Finance the successful Financial Controller will be responsible for;
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Review invoices and authorise payments
- Post and process all transaction
- Review all control accounts
- Complete weekly reconciliations of bank, supplier and credit card reconciliations
- Calculate and process all VAT submissions
- Monitor and reconcile balance sheet, and PnL accounts
- Develop budgets and financial plans
Ideally a newly qualified accountant, applicants for the position of Financial Controller must be immediately available to start. Prior knowledge of Sage 200 is ideal, and experience of a similar role ideally in the charity/education sector is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org