North London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
Are you ready to take up a new challenge?
This is a perfect role for someone looking to work 2-3 days per week. This role is based in Finchley and you will be working very closely with the CEO.
This local charity are looking for a Financial Controller who will be able to produce the management accounts, deal with all budget holders and work with the finance administrator who works part time as well.
This is a permanent role offering a salary between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum pro rata.
Some of your key duties are:
* Producing of management accounts
* Regularly monitor control accounts
* Update and monitor the system of financial controls
* Assist in the production of statutory accounts
* Monitor cashflow and provide periodic forecasts
Key skills required for this role are:
* Being very hands-on and working closely with the CEO and the finance administrator
* Experience of Sage
* Experience working in the charity sector and charity reporting
* Very strong business partnering experience
* Ability to work within a small team
This role will close on 12th November, 2017.
Interviews for this role will take place w/c 20th November.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela and submit your CV for immediate consideration.