City of London, London
£48000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A leading international charity based in Central London are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
If you are strong on systems and have solid Financial and Management accounts experience, then this is the role for you.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £48,000 per annum.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Budgeting and Planning
- Financial reporting both internal and external
- Manage the annual statutory audit
- Producing of Management and Statutory Accounts
- Team management
Skills required for this role are:
- Recognised CCAB qualifications
- Very strong stakeholder management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Very strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong team management
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.