over 3 years ago
Job title: Financial Accountant
Duration: Up to 6 months (Possible extension)
Location: London – nearest tube station Stockwell
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a busy finance team and work as part of one of UK leading and most respected environmental charities.
You’ll be reporting to the Director of Finance & Regulatory Affairs, and working as the financial accountant your duties will include;
• Preparing and completing statutory accounts, including Charity SORP accounts
• Producing sustainability reports
• Completing all grant reporting and assisting with grant applications
• Analysing income & expenditure reports and performance indicators
In addition, you’ll also be responsible for the full audit process internally and externally and this will include preparing all audit schedules for auditors and ensuring resolution of any queries in a timely manner.
This is a crucial few months for our client, so you will need to be able to hit the ground running and to make a success of this role you’ll be expected to;
• Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, OR CIMA)
• Have experience of working as a financial accountant, and have a proven track record of writing and producing reports. You must also be a competent user of Excel including Pivot tables & VLook Ups, and have experience of working with financial package such as SUN.
Please forward your CV’s asap as this role will be interviewing next week Thursday, and starting March 20th.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Bita on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.