South West London, London
£32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
7 months ago
One of the leading national charities based in South West London are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
This is a permanent role offering a salary between £32,000 - £34,0000 per annum based on experience.
Some of your duties include:
- Undertaking bank and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing payroll journals
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Processing of invoices
- Working with the Head of Finance to improve and implement financial systems
- Line manager two members of staff
- Preparing the Financial statements
Key skills required for this role are:
- Part qualified CCAB candidate
- Good awareness and knowledge of not-for-profit sector
- Experience in preparing VAT returns
- Preparing schedules for audit
- Experience using ThankQ or other CRM system is Desirable
Candidates short listed for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
The closing date for this role is 3rd January, 2018.
If interested please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.