£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 days ago
One of the leading government backed professional body based in London are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role offering a salary between £38,000 - £45,000 per annum based on experience.
You will be managing one member of staff and reporting to the Financial Controller.
Being part of a forward thinking and highly focused team, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to bring their skills and experience to this amazing £40million turnover organisation.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
(1) Financial Accounting
(2) Line manage and develop the member of staff
(3) Assist with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
(4) Assist the Assistant Accountant with bank reconciliations, sales ledger and other duties
(5) Quarterly VAT return to HMRC and other duties and responsibilities
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
(1) Qualified and Finalist level candidate (Recognised CCAB qualifications ACCA, ACA, CIPFA, CIMA)
(2) Strong leadership skills
(3) Experience in all financial accounting matters
(4) Strong exposure to year-end audits
(5) Experience of financial controls
This role will be closing on 27th January, 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to write a supporting statement.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your CV.