£30,562 - 34,803 per year
almost 3 years ago
Would you like to work for a hugely well-known Museum in Central London?
If so an amazing opportunity has risen to work for Museum of London as a Financial Accountant.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £30,562 - £34,803 per annum; Part time 28 hours per week over 4 days would be considered for the right candidate as well.
You will need to be a Finalist level or a Qualified CCAB candidate.
Some of your duties are:
- Producing the financial accounts for the Group and its trusts according to Charity SORP and FRS102
- Responsible for the month end closure
- Bank reconciliation
- Develop and maintain control systems and procedures
- Producing of group cash flow forecasts and monitor cash flows
- Producing VAT returns and corporation tax information and analysis
- Work very closely with the Management Accountant and Head of Finance
Key skills required for this role are:
- Finalist or Qualified CCAB accountant
- Passionate to work in the Museum sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very strong technically
- Very strong on assessing complex issues
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview on 22nd June, 2016.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org