City of London, London
£5000 - £52000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am currently working alongside an international animal welfare charity with a total of 6 offices overseas and a head office situated in London. They are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on an 8 month fixed term contract, the successful candidate will report into the Financial Controller and will be managing a small financial accounts team of 4 with 3 direct reports. The Financial Accountant plays a crucial part in the ongoing success of the finance team by managing the month end and annual audits whilst supporting the running of the financial account and controls.
- Liaising with the external auditors whilst ensuring there are no errors
- Preparing the annual statutory accounts ensuring they are accurate
- Management of the month-end process, ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are in order.
- Liaising with key external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Oversea financial accounts and control
- Support payroll by ensuring tax calculations are correct and thorough
- Reviewing and completing VAT returns
To be considered for the Financial Accountant role you must be a fully qualified CAAB Accountant as well as direct management experience. It is essential the successful Financial Accountant has charity and NGO experience. It is a must to have a successful track record in improving financial procedures, processes and systems. As well as having experience in overseeing VAT, PAYE, NI and Gift Aid processes. Experience with using SUN accounting software is also a requirement for this role.
This is an 8 month fixed term contract starting as soon as possible, interviews will be taking place from 20th September. This charity has offices in Central London, however they are offering a hybrid working approach. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.