£40000.00 - £44820.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is an immediate start 11 month fixed term contract for a Financial Accountant in a national membership organisation.
Reporting the senior Financial Accountant, the successful candidate will be responsible for Assistant Financial Accountant.
The successful Financial Accountant will look after the financial and statutory reporting of the various charitable entities and day to day duties will include;
- Assisting with year end audit process
- Accurately maintain and update the balance sheet
- Completely monthly review and reconciliation of balance sheet
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Complete all VAT reruns
- Manage and review all investment assets
- Support in the review and improvement of controls and processes
Applicants for the position of Financial Accountant must be able to start immediately and applicants must hold relevant accounting qualifications. In addition, knowledge of VAT returns, UK GAAP & SORP Accounting is essential. Experience of reconciling balance sheet, and statutory reporting in a charity is ideal.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Financial Accountant through TPP Recruitment than please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org