West End, London
£40000 - £40800 per annum
17 days ago
Would you like to work for a world-renowned membership body based in West End?
My client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team. This role would be ideal for a finalist. This role offers a salary of £40,800 per annum with amazing benefits and pension.
Candidates applying for this role must have strong Charity SORP knowledge.
Assisting the Financial Controller, some of your main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Key duties and responsibilities are:
- To supervise and prove cover for the sales and purchase ledger staff
- To ensure the assets of the organisation are properly controller and accounted for by maintaining the fixed asset register
- To prepare and post monthly payroll journals
- To assist with the production of the SORP accounts
- To produce and circulate weekly cashflow
- To ensure that the finance systems are correctly linked to other systems and ensure that these systems reconciled each month
Key skills required for this role are:
- Finalist or part qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to use initiative and to establish own priorities
- Access Dimensions / Focal Point system experience would be an added advantage
This role will be closing on 5th August 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.