£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
21 days ago
This exciting Financial Accountant role offers hybrid and flexible working (2/3 days a week in the office) in London's biggest food redistribution charity and the largest end-to-end food redistribution charity in Europe.
In your new role you will be responsible for ensuring the accounts are accurate, timely and that all numbers are fully supported and understood within the organisation. You will be taking ownership of the balance sheet accounts and all aspects of income.
Some of your duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the balance sheet accounts and performing monthly reconciliations to a high standard
- Ensure the weekly reconciliation of income figures is accurately prepared and that income is captured in line with latest reporting standards
- Managing the credit control process including raising donation requests, ensuring expected funds are paid on time and that income accruals are continuously monitored
- Regular reconciliation and monitoring of fixed asset register, ensuring items captured are accurately and timely, that depreciation is correctly calculated and that they are tracked appropriately within the organisation.
- Prepare VAT returns for both the trading company and (when applicable) the charity, including checking accurate coding of transactions.
To excel in this role, you will have proven experience in a Financial Accountant role and be part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
Alongside a salary of £30,000-£35,000 p/a, our new organisation will offer you a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (+Bank holidays), with the potential for study support.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.