West End, London
Up to £40800.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client based in West End are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
Working for a highly prestigious membership body, you will be working very closely with the Financial Controller in providing an excellent financial accounting service.
This role offers a salary of £40,800 per annum and would be a brilliant opportunity for a strong finalist or a qualified Accountant.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- To supervise and prove cover for the sales and purchase ledger staff
- To ensure the assets of the organisation are properly controller and accounted for by maintaining the fixed asset register
- To prepare and post monthly payroll journals
- To assist with the production of the SORP accounts
- To produce and circulate weekly cashflow
- To ensure that the finance systems are correctly linked to other systems and ensure that these systems reconciled each month
Key skills required for this role are:
- Qualified Accountant or finalist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to use initiative and to establish own priorities
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview on 21st or 22nd March, 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.