£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Finance Manager with a track record on transformation and implementation? Are you immediately available for keen on a fixed term contract that will help drive change and new direction for an Arts organisation? You would be joining a growing organisation in an exciting time where they are looking to adapt and develop their operational functions.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing an upgrade to current accounting package Sage 50 & sage payroll
- Identify issues and potential improvements to finance functions and lead on change processes
- Manage and restructure the box office and donation system.
- Preparation of monthly reporting for management accounts along with reporting internally to budget holders.
- Manage a team of 2 and support with two additional roles brining a total headcount of 4
You will either be qualified by experience or ACCA, CIMA equivalent and a background working with the charity and not-for-profit sector. You will be a competent excel user and able to create and use Pivot Tables on spend.
The Finance team structure consists of the Finance Director whom this role reports into and two Finance Assistants who would be direct reports. The Arts organisation are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant and Financial Planning & Analysis which would both report into this role.
This fixed term contract is to start ASAP and will be until April 2022. You will be able to demonstrate a successful history within a financial management and transformation role. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.