£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
8 months ago
One of the leading membership bodies in the UK, are looking for a Technical Manager to join their growing team.
This role is ideal for a qualified Accountant who has experience auditing in public and government sector and who is ready to bring their skills and knowledge and use it to benefit this professional membership organisation.
Candidates applying for this role can be based in London, Chester or Edinburgh and the salary being offered for this role is £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties are: -
- To monitor, analyse and comment upon, as appropriate, developments in standards and financial reporting affecting the organisation
- To develop responses, drafts, discussion papers and consultation documents issued by the government, other professional bodies and other bodies on finance and policy issues.
- To develop standards, guidance and advice on aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
- Write briefings, policy papers, consultation responses, articles, presentation materials and other publications, sometimes at short notice.
- To develop and maintain effective networks of contacts and links with key individuals and organisations relevant to the organisation.
- To work with Marketing and Corporate Communications and commercial delivery teams to develop an agreed programme of innovative roundtables, events and publications for standards and financial reporting, and help to ensure that the organisation's output and commercial targets for these activities are met.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Candidates applying for this role must be Finance qualified
- Candidates who understand the government or how the public sector works
- Candidates who are CIPFA qualified would be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call TPP Finance and Accountancy for an initial chat.