£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
If you have experience using the Purchase Order System WAP / Sage 200, then this is a great opportunity for you to join my client based in Victoria, London.
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working with a growing £26million turnover organisation (expected to be over £40m in 2020-21). This is a newly created role offering a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum based on experience.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be working in close partnership with the Finance team and should be able to assist them when needed.
Some of your main duties are:
- General maintenance and upgrade of the Finance system Sage 200 and the integrated WAP purchase order system
- Create, set up and amend all workflows, including processing or PO and invoices and authorisation pathways in WAP
- Manage and administer the chart of accounts in WAP and Sage
- Develop reporting tools on WAP where possible
- Assist the finance team with regular accounting tasks
Candidates applying for this role must be extremely strong on WAP, the Purchase Order System, and Sage 200/Sage 50
Good accounting knowledge to assist the Finance team
Relevant IT qualification
Strong Excel and systems skills
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
Interviews for this position will be held on 28th February 2020.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.