City of London, London
£40000.00 - £40416.00 per annum
6 months ago
One of world's leading non-profit organization based in Central London are looking for a Finance Support Manager to join their growing team. You will be mainly covering East and Southern Africa. This is an exciting role where you will be supporting all the Country Finance Managers.
This is a global role where you will be working very closely with the Finance Director and be responsible for Africa's overall financial integrity through the review of donor reports, overview of the accounting records, the co-ordination and review of budgets and forecasts and providing additional surge support on budgets for new opportunities and bids.
Key accountabilities are:
Management accounting, financial accounting and regulatory matters, technical line management to all East and Southern Africa Country Finance Managers
Qualification and experience required for this role are:
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA Accountant
- Experience of working abroad or in a multi-country reporting environment
- Knowledge of NGO donors and their financial reporting requirements
- Experience in training, developing and managing staff
- Experience of developing and implementing new financial reports, systems and information
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Candidates applying for this role should be ready to travel overseas on a regular basis (30% travel)
- Working knowledge of French or Portuguese would be an added advantage
If you meet the requirements and interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of you CV.