£38k per year
about 2 years ago
Are you a looking for your next move in the charity sector?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading charity based in West End.
One of the leading charities based in West London are looking for a Finance Processing Manager to join their team.
This is permanent role offering a salary of £38,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are responsibilities are
- To lead, manage and develop a team of 5 including accounts payable, banking, reconciliations and payroll functions,
- Accountability for data integrity (accuracy and completeness) of accounting system
- To lead on all transactions and reconciliations activity in the Finance Team
- Maintaining asset register, updating investment portfolio and external reporting, including VAT returns & National Statistics Office
Key skills required for this role are:
· Very strong experience in Financial Accounting
· Strong team management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to meet very tight deadlines
The closing date for this role is Wednesday 18th January, 2017.
Candidates applying for this role will require to write a supporting statement.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.