South West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you ready to take on your next contract role?
My client based couple of minutes' walk from Vauxhall station is looking for a Finance Process Improvement Manager. This is a contract role for 9 months with the high possibility of getting extended.
You will be working very closely with the Director of Finance and Resources providing support by ensuring financial procedures and processes are robust and fit for purpose.
The salary being offered is £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Your key duties are:
- Reshape financial processes and ensure they are fit for purpose
- Develop and establish automated reporting/forecasting tools and drive process improvements
- To provide and support the Financial Controller with gift Aid and legacy processes
- To provide support and training to non-finance managers and budget holders
Candidates applying for this role must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (CCAB)
- Understanding of charity accounting
- Proven experience in analysing complex data
- Taxation compliance experience in the charity sector i.e. VAT, Gift Aid, Corporation tax
- Experience of using digital platforms and dashboards to build business intelligence would be an added advantage
This role will be closing on 1st April 2019 afternoon and interviews will take place on 5th April 2019.
If interested, apply immediately with a copy of your CV.