South West London, London
£25000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Are you ready to work for a strong finance team? Would you like to work in the charity sector?
My client is looking for an energetic and "hungry to learn" Finance Officer with excellent customer facing skills.
Based in South West London, you will be reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you will have the opportunity to work across all departments and also provide ad-hoc assistance to the Finance Manager and the Director of Finance.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £25,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
- Maintenance of cashbook
- Reconciling all current accounts weekly
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting the Senior Management Accountant with preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assisting with maintenance of purchase ledger
Candidates applying for this role will have the following skills:
- Have experience of cashbook and purchase ledger
- Experience in bank reconciliations
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews for this role will be held first or 2nd week December.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.