South East London, London
£30000.00 - £33000 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with a charity which has been working with people for more than 25 years to build positive and productive futures.
This is a two year fixed term contract role offering a salary of £30,000 - £33,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Raising all invoices on Sage
- Debtor chasing and liaise with budget holders
- Review aged debtors and tidy unallocated credit balances
- Reconcile control accounts
- Update fixed asset register
- Process payments and cashed cheques
- Process sales ledger receipts
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Sales ledger banking and reconciliations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with clients with regards to invoice settlement
If interested and able to do this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.
The interviews for this role will be taking place w/c 18th February 2019.