£9 - 11 per hour
over 3 years ago
Our client, a well-known and respected community participation organisation, are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Finance Assistant to join their department on a temporary basis. This role is an opportunity to diversify experience and help within a busy finance team.
- Assisting the finance department across all levels
- Taking ownership of the purchase ledger
- Preparing the payment run before approval from the finance manager
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and dealing with queries
- At least three months’ experience in a finance department in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working with Great Plains software
You will be eager to learn and progress in your chosen field, passionate about working at such a well-known organisation and someone who is confident and demonstrably able to communicate across all levels.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter.