£21k - 24k per year
almost 4 years ago
One of the leading providers of medical education based in London are looking to recruit a Finance Officer. You will be joining a very stable team.
This is a permanent full time role paying a salary between £21,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will responsible for the preparation of accounting entries for all the organisation?s payments and deal with the suppliers.
Some of your main duties are:
- Processing of purchase invoices, expense claims including payments
- Preparation of payments for authorisation of BACS, cheques banking and refunds
- Reconciliation of suppliers statements
- Monitoring Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Ensuring all bank details are correct
- Dealing with all enquiries relating to payments
- Providing short-term cashflow
Main skills required for this role are:
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a busy finance department
- Strong attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.