£12.00 - £16.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
This immediate start on going part time Finance Officer role working is for a developing academic institute. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you'll be required to provide operation support to the finance team.
Working 3 to 4 days a week, your duties as part time Finance Officer will include;
- Processing AP/AR invoices
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholder queries
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Completing control account reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts
- Process staff expenses and raise credit notes
This role is an ideal role for an immediately available finance professional with experience in a similar role. My client is very flexible as to how many days and which days the successful candidate works.
This developing institute will offer the opportunity to ideally an AAT studier, to get involved with all aspects of the finance team and its operations. Those looking to develop and have ideally used on line Quickbooks, must apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org