City of London, London
£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Finance Officer role working for a growing charity based in the City of London. Reporting to the Finance Manager the Finance Officer in required to look after all of the operational and transactional processes of the finance team ensure effective delivery to the wider business.
The day to day duties of the Finance Officer will include;
- Processing purchase ledger & sales ledger invoices - including ensuring all payments are allocated, invoices are posted and all nominal codes allocated
- Completing all bank and supplier statement reconciliation
- Maintain petty cash including post cash receipts
- Set up necessary PAYE payments
- Complete routine credit control and ensure all outstanding payments are chased in timely manner
Applicants for the position of Finance Officer must have experience in similar role ideally within charity and prior working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is essential. The successful applicants is required to work 15 hours a week.
If you are an immediately available finance and are interested in applying for the position of Finance Officer through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com