Up to £25500 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you ready to take on your next role in Finance?
If so, I am looking for a Finance Officer to join an amazing charity where a new role has been created in Glasgow.
Based few minutes' walk from the train station, you will be working very closely with the team based in London.
This is a part time one year fixed term contract role. You are required to work 24 hours per week offering a salary of £25,500 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
- Processing invoices and issuing payments
- Online banking
- Reconciling group bank accounts
- Maintaining and updating information on database
- Being the main point of contact in Finance for the teams based in Glasgow
Candidates applying for this role must be:
- AAT qualified or studying towards a recognised CCAB qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with non-finance stake holders
- Team player
- Sage Line 50 would be an advantage
- Empathy with the charity's aims and values
Candidates shortlisted for this role will have to write a cover letter.
The role will be closing on 18th March, 2018 and interviews happening on 26th March, 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.