City of London, London
£25360.00 - £29686.00 per annum
7 months ago
We are proud to be working with a leading membership organisation based in London. My client is looking for a Finance Officer who has experience dealing with membership and subscriptions.
This is a permanent full-time role offering a salary of £25,360 - £29,686 per annum working 35 hours per week.
Candidates applying for this role must have experience dealing with subscriptions and membership.
Some of your main duties are:
- Raise and post all non-subscription income
- Provide advice and support to all stakeholders on all ad hoc non-subscription income
- Produce reports on costs and income
- Chase debtors including liaising with budget holders
- Assist with reconciliation od accounts
- Assist with money collection
Candidates applying for this role should have the following skills
- Studying towards AAT, ACCA, CIMA of equivalent
- An understanding of membership organisations or professional bodies, particularly subscription processes would be advantageous
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to check detailed information.
- Excellent organisational skills
Candidates short listed for this role will be invited for an interview on 4th July, 2019.
If interested, apply immediately with a copy of your CV.