£25360.00 - £30842.00 per annum
10 months ago
We are proud to be working with a leading membership organisation based in London. My client is looking for a Finance Officer who has experience dealing with membership and subscriptions.
This is a permanent full-time role offering a salary of £25,360 - £30,842 per annum plus £3,039 ILW per annum.
Candidates applying for this role must have experience dealing with subscriptions and membership and strong of liaising with customers and reconciling invoices.
Some of your main duties are:
- Raise and post all non-subscription income
- Provide advice and support to all stakeholders on all ad hoc non-subscription income
- Produce reports on costs and income
- Chase debtors including liaising with budget holders
- Assist with reconciliation of accounts
- Assist with money collection
Candidates applying for this role should have the following skills
- Studying towards AAT, ACCA, CIMA of equivalent
- An understanding of membership organisations or professional bodies, particularly subscription processes would be advantageous
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to check detailed information.
- Excellent organisational skills
Candidates short listed for this role will be invited for an interview on 16th August, 2019.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
If interested, apply immediately with a copy of your CV.