£27000.00 - £27186.00 per annum
6 months ago
One of the leading international charities based in the City of London are looking for a Finance Officer to join their growing team.
This is a newly created role offering a salary of £27,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Supporting Accounts Payable
- Collating and cross checking purchase orders and invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Filing and maintaining financial records
- Follow up on invoice processing
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and knowledge:
- Studying towards a recognised Accountancy qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with QuickBooks would be an advantage
- Approachable and able to work within a growing team
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your CV.