City of London, London
£25000.00 - £25500 per annum
5 months ago
Are you ready to take on your next role in Finance?
If so, I am looking for a Finance Officer to join an amazing charity where a new role has been created in London.
Based few minutes' walk from the tube station, you will be working within a highly motivated and driven Finance team.
This is a part time 24 hours per week role offering a salary of £25,500 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
- Processing invoices and issuing payments
- Online banking
- Reconciling group bank accounts
- Maintaining and updating information on database
Candidates applying for this role must be:
- AAT qualified or studying towards a recognised CCAB qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with non-finance stake holders
- Team player
- Sage Line 50 would be an advantage
- Empathy with the charity's aims and values
Candidates shortlisted for this role will have to write a cover letter.
The role will be closing on 20th July 2018 and interviews happening on 13th August 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.