City of London, London
£26000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you looking for an all-round Finance Officer role?
My client is looking for a Finance Officer who will be able to work very closely with the Director of Finance and Resources.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of £26,000 per annum.
You're main duties are:
- To develop, manage, maintain and monitor the income management system
- Maintenance of the sales ledger
- Completing on monthly payroll submission to the external payroll provider
- Batching, matching and coding of invoices
- Working with the Director of Finance and Resources and CEO
- Management of banking arrangements regularly
Skills required for this role are:
- Experience of bookkeeping
- Part qualified candidates with recognised CCAB qualifications
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots, formulas)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise demanding workloads and ability to work under pressure
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.