£23000 - £23346 per annum
about 3 years ago
One of the leading international charity based in Brentford are looking for a Finance Officer to join their growing team. You will be working very closely with the Finance Manager supporting day to day activities in Finance.
The salary being offered is £23,346 per annum.
This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in preparation of management accounts.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Batching, matching and coding of invoices
- Dealing with both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Dealing with bank reconciliations
- Assist the finance manager with preparation of annual accounts
- Process and manage intercompany recharges and purchase control
Key skills required for this role are:
- Working knowledge of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers and bank reconciliations
- AAT qualified or part qualified with experience
- Experience within charity sector
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interviews for this role will be w/c 10th September 2018.
If interested, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Angela Chellappah for an informal chat.