South West London, London
£28000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you ready to make your next move in finance?
If you have solid general ledger maintenance experience and would like to work for a growing £1.5million turnover charity, then this is the right role for you.
My client, based near Vauxhall, is looking for a Finance Officer to join their team and support the Financial Controller. This is a permanent role offering a salary of £28,000 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role will be responsible for:
* Financial administration and processing transactions
* Maintaining Gift Aid records
* Monitoring restricted funds
* Raising monthly invoices
* Recording and monitoring all income on the accounting software
* Maintaining the Payroll and pensions management
* Supporting the Financial Controller with preparation of the year end statutory accounts
In terms of professional skills, candidates applying for this role must demonstrate the following:
* AAT qualification or have relevant experience in book-keeping
* Proactive and be able to work well within a team
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience in operating payroll in house including RTI
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Interviews for this role will be held w/c 2nd October, 2017.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a short cover letter.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.