City of London, London
£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with a £2.8million charity based in London. My client is embarking on a period of change both organisationally and within the finance function and require a Finance and Administration Officer to join their team.
This is a 6-9 month contract role working 35 hours per week. Candidates looking to work 28 hours are welcome to apply as well.
If you would like to work in a very fast paced environment then this is the role for you. Candidates applying for this role must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The salary being offered is £25,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- To check purchase invoices against purchase orders
- Ensure all invoices are batched and coded accurately onto the accounting system
- Assist with weekly payment runs
- Review, reconcile and action all supplier statements
- Ensure all purchase transactions are correctly entered
- Adhoc admin tasks
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Strong experience on Sage 50 or similar computerised accounting package
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management
- AAT qualified or proven desire to gain a finance qualification
If interested and able to do this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.
Closing date for this role is mid w/c 18th February 2020.
The interviews for this role will be taking place w/c 24th February 2020.