£25000 - £28000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Are you ready to make your next move?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a lovely International Charity to work as their Finance Officer.
This is a permanent Finance role offering a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
Some of the key duties are:
- Accurate and timely addition of large volumes of supporter income and bank reconciliations
- Manual recording of income and expenses to Sage from the bank statements
- Monthly reconciliations of the charity's main GBP bank accounts
- Tracking, resolution and documentation of outstanding issues arising from the above work
- Processing credit card expenses to Sage, liaising with other staff members as required to ensure accurate and complete documentation is provided
- Processing charity vouchers and charity cards received at Head Office
- Banking of Head Office income (in the absence of Accounts Assistant)
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- AAT diploma or equivalent, or part qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience of computerised accounting and database packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Sage Line 50 and Raiserâ€™s Edge is an advantage
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.